Clubhouse
Seeing as I've been hanging out at the Clubhouse most every weekend for a while now I thought I'd put some pictures up of me and some of the people there. I'm pretty sure most of the pictures here were taken with Katherine's camera. I organized them chronologically and they span a time line from May 22 to Aug 4, so you can see some hair changes. For some odd reason though I'm linked in my clothing in all the pictures. I'm wearing a green shirt and a black shirt. Then just the black shirt. Then the same green shirt and a white shirt.
![]() Me & Kath | ![]() Me & Riann | ![]() Riann & Andy | ![]() David & Patricia | ![]() Me Suprised |
![]() Duet | ![]() Rrrr! | ![]() Christina & Kath | ![]() Riann | ![]() Paper Fun |











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home