Apartment
This is the newer place. I also have some focus shots on the art I've made. Have fun! I updated in October. I moved the bed and changed some things on the walls. The Print on the bottom was a present from Katherine (DAP - Decorative Art Print). I still need to get a frame for it. The bathroom got a nice curtain and a new piece of art. That piece is also featured in the Art of Others section.

![]() living room | ![]() living room | ![]() living room | ![]() table | ![]() kitchen |
![]() bath | ![]() bedroom | ![]() computer | ![]() hexagons | ![]() CD's |
![]() numbers | ![]() numbers | ![]() lamp | ![]() crap | ![]() LEGO mosaic |
![]() Friends | ![]() end table | ![]() | ![]() Ink Dots |




















1 Comments:
Hey Alex,
The new place looks really nice! Good work with the art, you're an amazing man. I'm not sure I get the ottoman in the bedroom, but to each his own ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home