Misc.
Okay these are photos that I find interesting, odd or cool that don't have other pictures to accompany it and allow for it's own separate page. What is different about this section is that all the pictures will have their own paragraph or sentence to go with it and explain the story so that the picture doesn't feel bad for not having it's own page. (Pictures are quite sensitive) anyway on with the show.
![]() I was having some fun. I really don't have much to say about it. I like it. | ||
![]() I had a good idea for a double picture. An evil me controling myself with an Xbox controler. An what else would my evil self have me do other than pig out on tasty cookies and other assorted pleasentries. MMMMmmmmmmm!!! | ||
![]() Scary Pumpkin, huh? Scary for everyone really. If you hate Math it's got that going for you. Maigs made that evident on her page. If you are a math lover like me you will realize that the integral of the sine of the quantity x squared is what they call an "impossible" integral. Creepy, I know. It isn't that it can't be done, we just don't have any symbols of functions to represent it. (If it were a definite integral, we could make a good approxiimation.) | ||
![]() I got a 5x5x5 rubik's cube from Maighie for my birthday! It took me about 30 minutes to solve straight out of the box. I was lucky then though. The next time I got stuck for a good 3 hours. Of course I took breaks. I'm not quite sure weither I'm solving it or trying to eat it in the picture. It's either a ruburger or a hambik's cube. | ||
![]() We saw this in Seaside in someone's front yard. It is a play pirate ship. That completely ROCKS!!! I think they got the idea from Treasure Island casino in Las Vegas. As you can see, they have also canceled today's show on account of the wind. Just like in the real thing. | ||
| ||
![]() I made this one when Katie came to visit. She saw the one I did of Emma and myself and wanted one of her. If you are wondering why those two aren't up it is because they were not very good. I did them pretty quick and didn't look for a lot of mistakes. I put a lot of time and care into this one. I am actually quite suprised at how well it turned out. It is a compilation of 5 different photos. I used Emma in most of the shots to help with placement. In fact the big toe is Emma's. | ||
![]() This is a present I made for Mags. It was for Christmas. She wanted something to hang her necklaces on so that they were out and so they didn't get tangled together. I though of this and made it with my own bare hands. It's about 23 ft. of copper wire that is braided and tangled to look like a tree. With the necklaces on it looks like a Willow. She also has some bracelets and earrings on it. And it only cost me $2.50 for the wire! It is a very decorative addition to the bathroom. | ||
![]() This is a panoramic picture I pieced together in Photoshop of Mt. St. Helens. I really like it a lot. | ||
![]() I saw this store in Eugene, OR. Kind of an odd store. I always have had trouble trying to find a store that sells martial arts supplies as well as a nice pair of shoes at such great prices. It's a good thing Bruce Lee authorized that chain of stores before he died too, or else I never would have found throwing stars that match my Chuckie's. | ||
![]() I thought this was really funny. I didn't set this up, I just saw it. It looks like the carts from Fred Meyer are beating up the cart from Trader Joe's. Those carts from Fred Meyer are rough. Speaking of carts. This place has an unusually large amount of stray shopping carts. I went on a walk and saw 9 different stray carts. Is stealing carts a past time? Are hobos climbing the rungs of success? I don't get it. | ||
![]() This was found just outside of Powell's books. Apparently a 3rd grade class was taking a biking trip and to save money they bought one big bike lock. That or there was a massive bike pile up on toddle highway. Maybe it's a growing collection of some hobo. I'll keep you posted of any new additions. | ||
![]() This is located in the tunnel station at the zoo for the MAX. It is one of the many stone-engraved decorations down there. The reason why I took this picture is not because I really like pi. It is because it is completely WRONG!!! The first few are correct: 3.14159265358, and that last digit was by luck. The rest are wrong. I didn't discover until a few days ago as to why. They read the number of the paper or what ever like a newspaper with columns instead of a number with breaks for placeholders on every 10th digit. To give you what pi really is and how they could screw this up here is what they might have looked at. They read the first column and then part of the second, when really there are no columns. It is suppose to be read straight across as 3.14159265358979323846264338327950... By the way that is how much I will forever have memorized I can't forget it. I think I might try and contact someone on it or tape the correct pi up over it. | ||
| ||
![]() This is a beautiful scenic shot. I just had to take it. I love how the foliage is moved out of the way so that you can really see God's Earth. I also like how they got rid of that pesky grass and along with that the dirt on the ground. If only they could get rid of the air that gets in the way of the lens I might have had a better shot. | ||

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home